Ideal for 2 or 3 people
We created this 90 sq.m. apartment from the old pigsties. Why they gave the pigs three beautiful south facing arched windows we still don’t know!
The open-plan layout was designed to take into consideration wheel chair access as this is the only apartment on one level. The feeling is quite contemporary with one stone wall and the others being painted white.
It is the most secluded of our apartments as it faces south and has views across the open fields toward Mercatello, where there is a nice bar run by our friend Paola.
Happy Memory; This was the first place we actually started working on ourselves before involving builders. Somehow we managed to persuade our neighbours from Perugia to come and help us remove a 13.4 m long wall. Tiziana picked up the sledge hammer and proceeded to knock down the wall while the rest of us filled and emptied the wheelbarrows.
07th Jan - 5th Apr
9th Nov -20th Dec
06th Apr - 28th Jun
31st Aug - 08th Nov
29th Jun - 30th Aug
21st Dec - 6th Jan
Included in the price
- Use of the apartment from Saturday to Saturday.
- All bed linen and towels (except pool towels).
- Gas, water, electricity and logs.
- Gas for the under floor heating, if required.
- Extra beds (€80 per week).
- Arrival after 5.00pm.
- Departure before 10.00am (unless arranged before hand).
- 50% deposit (non refundable) on booking.
- Balance to be paid 30 days before arrival.