The Gaggia House
ideal for 6 to 8 people
This 180 sqm apartment is situated in part of the old Gaggia family home.
The main living area retains the original fireplace which has two benches within it, either side of the fire. The newly built staircase has a gallery looking down onto the main enterance hall. While restoring the building we discovered that the north facing bedroom was already existing when the main house was being built.
The terrace is south facing but because the planting is new it does not offer the privacy which the older apartments have. There are other areas within the grounds where you can find seclution though.
As we finish the interiors of the apartment we will be posting photograph on this site.
Included in the price
- Use of the apartment from Saturday to Saturday.
- All bed linen and towels (except pool towels).
- Gas, water, electricity and logs.
- Gas for the under floor heating, if required.
- Extra beds (€80 per week).
- Arrival after 5.00pm.
- Departure before 10.00am (unless arranged before hand).
- 50% deposit (non refundable) on booking.
- Balance to be paid 30 days before arrival.